Norton Center A.C.T.S.
and engage in high quality and professional performing arts programs presented on our stages.
Norton Center A.C.T.S. helps to maximize attendance and provide access to these crucial life-enhancing experiences for Kentucky youth by greatly reducing financial barriers.
Due to generous support of the Wilderness Trace Community Foundation, Norton Center A.C.T.S. is currently available only for Boyle, Garrard, Lincoln and Mercer County Public Schools, including Burgin and Danville Independent Schools.
Public school teachers in these areas may apply to receive an $8 subsidy per ticket, making Norton Center Student Matinee ticket prices completely FREE or just $2 per student depending on the performance.
- Educators must complete the Eligibility Form in order to apply for A.C.T.S. tickets. Download the eligibility form here.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please know that we will make every effort to fulfill your request.
- This subsidy ONLY covers student tickets; however, the Norton Center will provide one (1) free adult ticket (chaperone or teacher) for every ten (10) students. Adult tickets in excess of this amount must be purchased at $20 each.
- Please note that any additional costs (transportation, lunches for students, etc) are the responsibility of each applicant and his/her corresponding school.
- This form must be signed by your school’s principal or vice principal.
- Please DO NOT send money now. Your application will be reviewed by Norton Center staff and then you will be contacted with instructions on how to proceed.
For questions or additional information please contact:
Box Office Manager
*The number of A.C.T.S. tickets for each county is determined by the number of students within that service area who participate in the free/reduced lunch program.